[KINDLE] ❆ Death Hampton (Detective Jericho Series #1) ❤ Walter Marks – Dailytradenews.co.uk

10 thoughts on “Death Hampton (Detective Jericho Series #1)

Death HamptonVery interesting and entertaining storyline about a police detective, mysterious disappearances that could be murders, and the investigation into solving them The private lives of the characters adds interest to the story.

Due to job burnout and that his daughter has moved to East Hampton, Detective Neil Jericho transfers from East Harlem But several mysterious disappearances means that Jericho has new cases to investigate.I enjoyed this story which kept my interest to the end and so is a good start to the series.

GoodI liked the story and the characters were interesting The one thing I wished was different , was how it ended I would have like it to explain about what the two main characters were going to do.

very good

I enjoyed this book It moved quickly and kept my interest Some of the scenes seemed to be a bit of a stretch to me, but it was an enjoyable read Nice job, Walter Marks

I liked itThis is not in my genre but it kept my interest I was intrigued the whole book I can t wait to read the next book.

Jericho Jericho is fast becoming one of my favorite characters I look forward to mysteries with him in the lead

Death Hampton (Detective Jericho Series #1) download Death Hampton (Detective Jericho Series #1) , read online Death Hampton (Detective Jericho Series #1) , kindle ebook Death Hampton (Detective Jericho Series #1) , Death Hampton (Detective Jericho Series #1) 04a3406c37c1 Librarian Note Alternate Cover Edition For ASIN BKMWICNIBurnt Out After Years Of Working Violent Cases In East Harlem, Detective Neil Jericho Transfers To Peaceful East Hampton But After The Mysterious Disappearance Of A Wealthy Real Estate Developer, Jericho Is Caught In A Web Of Intrigue And Lies Centering Around Susannah Cascadden, The Missing Man S Beautiful WifeIs Susannah A Calculating Black Widow Or An Innocent Victim Jericho Better Find Out Fast Or The Hamptons Just Might Be The Death Of Him