[Epub] ❧ Murder and Mayhem Author Nathan M. Farrugia – Dailytradenews.co.uk

10 thoughts on “Murder and Mayhem

I throughly enjoyed reading this anthology I had so much fun There are great fast paced, gritty sometimes, sarcastic and action thrillers stories, even emotive I already have read some of the authors works, and Nathan Farrugia had recommended it to me This is a wonderful way of getting to know new authors and their writings, to make me subscribe to their newsletters and read of their books I highly recommend this anthology

I highly recommend this book I was given ARC in exchange of an honest opinion on this book I especially liked Sick Girls This book blew my mind I don t give spoilers but the storyline of the three mothers will have the reader glued until the end of the book Must read

I fully recommend this series of books, some new authors to myself but give it a go you will not be disappointed.

For now, I have only read Zero, by Nathan Farrugia I plan to read the rest of the collection soon, but I just had to share how much I enjoyed this one novella Zero shows an episode of Xiu s past If you re familiar with the author s novels, you will know Xiu well Or as well as you can possibly know this most mysterious of operatives If this is your first time in the Fifth Column universe, you will still enjoy this read, which is a stand alone story It is a glimpse into Xiu s first mission, before she was a qualified spook, and the man who taught her how to be awesome Her Mr Miyagi, an old and legendary operative called Jian, shares his tricks and experience and the rapport that they establish is a solid foundation for the non stop action The baddies this time are The Immortal Guard, a creepy paramilitary cult which members wear even creepier masks Xiu and Jian are trying to stop them, but the bad guys won t make it easy And if you think that these soldiers have Stormtrooper syndrome and miss all their shots, well you ve never seen them in action, which makes the good guys fight exciting and the outcome less predictable They earn their victories A fantastic page turner I chose to read this book and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased Thank you, Nathan Farrugia

Wow what a series of stories I had to try and finish as soon as I could One story, Sick Girls by ND Hill was totally awesome.

I loved this collection, it s very well curated well worth reading I ve been reading advanced copy s of 3 books in the collection Zero which is in the same space as Nathan Farrugias Helix books and it s absolutely gripping Then The Rookies guide to Espionage which was also a good read with a light hearted edge to it if you can have light hearted terrorism and murder Finally I ve finished Omega Strain a fast paced thriller well written and exciting.I m so looking forward to reading the rest of the collection soon, meanwhile I have 3 authors to add to my must read list

This is such great value for so many incredible Authors in the one box set I ve read and thoroughly enjoyed novels from the likes of Nathan Farrugia, John Birmingham, Terry Keys, Lee Hayton, Steve P Vincent, and Dave Sinclair There is also a great mix of genres, from Techno Thrillers, Murder Mystery s, and Action Thrillers I ve so far read Nathan Farrugia s Zero and Terry Keys Lie No More , and they are both excellent stories My reviews are below I can t wait to get to the other stories in this box set.Nathan Farrugia Zero Zero has an amazing plot, with a very interesting and diverse range of characters Along with some amazing action scenes, I flew through the story, I enjoyed it so much There is plenty of amazing action scenes that I found myself reading quicker and quicker Nathan Farrugia s books are all thoroughly entertaining, and well worth a read Xiu found herself in a battle for her life at the Intron Clinic when soldiers stormed in and opened fire Xiu knew she had to find Dr Jian, and unfortunately she would need to travel to Zhenhar to track him down Kids didn t call it weirdo town for nothing Especially since it was full of soldiers from the Immortal Guard, which had plans of clearing everyone out that they didn t want there Unfortunately the soldiers had no intention of asking these people to leave, but rather using something that Dr Lian had hidden Xiu had no intention of walking away, and she knew she had to do everything she could to stop the Immortal Guards Hands down, this is a great story and well worth a read.Terry Keys Lie No MoreThis is a truly fabulous story Full of great characters, and a plot that I really enjoyed I was pleasantly surprised, as I thought the story was heading in one direction, and then there is quite a twist that I didn t see coming, which really made this book an exceptional read I ve read two other books by Terry Keys, and I ve loved both of them Candice Harstow didn t think her life was too bad, especially for a stay at home mum and wife She honestly thought her husband John was just a very hard working man, with the amount of hours he spent at work She certainly didn t suspect him of cheating, not in a million years The big question is, what she would do if she ever found out if he was cheating on her Candice really had no idea What was really going on with John, and maybe it would have been better to stay at home and not follow him around After all John was a smart man, and ex military, so surely he wouldn t be doing anything to jeopardise his family, surely This is a very clever story, and I would certainly highly recommend it.

Having received a True Crime Enthusiast badge from on my profile should server as an indication for one of my favorite genres to read review So, when I hear about this marvelous collection of 20 stories of murder and bedlam on September 23rd, I didn t hesitate to pre order it.While these stories might not be true, they re sure to pique my desire to read about ingenuous crimes, dreadful murders, mysteries able to cause heart palpitations, and not to forget about plot twists will make one wonder what did I miss or what s going to happen next.With 20 stories, from those involving international spies and high tech surveillance to small, hometown whodunnits and conventional page turning courtroom dramas like Perry Mason to those hardboiled detectives like Mike Hammer or Sam Spade, you re given a collection of extraordinary protagonists going up against incredible odds in stories which have all written by awarding winning or best selling USA Today authors.Who knows what evil lives in the hearts of men After reading these stories you might just might find out.

In Too Deep is just one of the amazing stories in this box set, written by one of my favourite suspenseful authors Fiona Quinn.Deep s story was a thrilling adventure, with fantastic twists and turns The whole story was so fantastic from beginning to end I just couldn t put it down.as always Fiona s Inniquis adventures are always brilliantly written and full of wonderful character you ll remember forever.

Sick Girls by N.D Hill is about one evil mother The question is who is it The author keeps us guessing and turning those pages If you like medical and psychological thrillers, I recommend this one The ending alone is worth getting the set Didn t see it coming.

Murder and Mayhem download Murder and Mayhem, read online Murder and Mayhem, kindle ebook Murder and Mayhem, Murder and Mayhem 429ea4117c16 Looking For Unforgettable Heroes Pitted Against Unbeatable Odds Evil Lurks In Broad Daylight Conspiracies Play Out In The Shadows Nowhere Is Safe And These Pulse Pounding Mysteries And Thrillers Won T Let You Forget ItFans Of Lee Child, James Patterson, Gillian Flynn, Paula Hawkins, And John Grisham Will Love The USA Today And Award Winning Authors In The MURDER MAYHEM Boxed Set, Which Is Why The Authors Of This Collection Came Together To Bundle EXCLUSIVE Thrillers And Mysteries, Including Plenty Of BRAND NEW Material This Unbeatable Lineup Of Stories Will Spike Your Heart Rate And Blow Your Senses With Thousands Of Pages Of Clever Crimes, Devastating Murders, Heart Pounding Mystery, And Psychological TwistsFrom Tales Of Spies And Espionage To Small Town Mysteries And Traditional Courtroom Thrillers To Hard Boiled Noir, This Collection Offers A Cross Section Of Modern Thriller And MysteryScroll Up Now And Pre Order Today To Secure Your Stories From The Masters Of Thrills And Kills Including Titles FromAward Winning Author Nathan M Farrugia Nick ThackerJohn Birmingham ND Hill Eva Winters Lee Hayton USA Today Bestselling Author Olivia Wildenstein Nathan Goodman John Ling Award Winning Author Fiona Quinn MR Graham USA Today Bestselling Author HB Moore Award Winning Author Pamela Crane Award Winning Author Ashley C Harris Award Winning Author Terry Keys Steve P VincentTina GlasneckAward Wining Author Pauline CreedenDave SinclairNew York Times Bestselling Author Monica Corwin